Are your sprinklers not working? Need them replaced or repair? We can help!
At Sprinkler Master, we excel at sprinkler repair. There is no sprinkler issue that we cannot fix. Our talented, licensed technicians will take care of you and your sprinkler system.
- Replace nozzles- Have a broken sprinkler system nozzle? We can replace that!
- Replace sprinkler heads- If your sprinkler heads aren’t rotating or spraying correctly, it can cause dry spots in your lawn. If you need them replaced, give us a call at (559) 422-3808
- Add lawn sprinkler heads- Are you expanding your yard, or just need a few sprinkler heads added? We can help!
- Replace solenoid valves- Need a solenoid valve replaced? We can help! Our licensed technicians will have that done in no time!
- Replace a control timer- There are plenty of new, high-tech sprinkler timers out there that will save you time, money, and water. We install Skydrop timers, which are at the forefront of the control timer industry. Want one installed? Give us a call!
- Repair a broken line- Broken lines can cause bubbling, swampy areas, and dry spots, ruining all your hard work on your beautiful lawn. Don’t let a broken line destroy your lawn. Give us a call!
- Reset sprinkler heads- If your sprinkler heads don’t seem to be working correctly, a reset may be in order. Give us a call, and we’ll do it for you!
- Raise sprinkler heads in flower beds or behind shrubs- Raising your sprinkler heads in your flowerbeds or shrubs will allow them to get the proper moisture they need to be healthy.
- Install a rain or moisture sensor- Want to save water and money? Installing a rain or moisture sensor will do just that! It’ll automatically shut off your system when it doesn’t need to be watered, saving you water! We’d be happy to install one for you!
- Install sprinkler valve box- A sprinkler valve box gives you easy access to your sprinkler system valves. Want one installed? Give us a call!
- Fix lawn dry spots- Dry spots can ruin the look of your beautiful lawn, but we can help! Give us a call and we’ll find the issue and fix it.